Thursday, December 6, 2012

Hello World!

Hi All!
  Alright, so another mommy blog isn't exactly what the world needs, but I feel like I need an outlet for some of the thoughts and ideas that I have, and I figure, why not? If someone else can relate to the things that I blog about, then great. If no one reads my blog, well then it was a cheaper alternative than the $30 journal I saw and wanted to buy at Papyrus :) Besides, I know that I spend hours sometimes reading other people's blogs and watching their YouTube videos, so maybe someone out there will find me and my life interesting too.

So, I'll start by saying that I'm going to call myself "S". I know.....it's very Gossip Girl, isn't it? I'm 31 years old, I've been married for 7 years, and I have a son who is almost 4 and a daughter who is 21 months old. I work full time, and like to bake and cook and quilt- I know, I sound like an old woman. I also love all things related to organization. I am a huge lover of binders, labels, post-its, sharpies, containers, folders....oh how the list could go on.

This blog will, hopefully, be a place where I can record my funny and memorable family stories, and post some questions when I need advice. I will also share all of the mommy wisdom that I have learned over the mere four years that I have been a mommy- in hopes that if someone is out there needing advice or questioning something about parenthood that maybe I can give them something to think about. I am by no means an expert, but I like to think that I am a reflective parent who has learned a few things along the way. Please, I'd love to hear from you all about topics or questions you'd like to see me answer, or suggestions for how to make my blog a better place!

I'll hopefully be inspiring, entertaining, or prompting thoughts from my readers from here on out!

Thanks for reading!

-S


No comments:

Post a Comment